Friday, February 24, 2012

Catch up!

Wow, the last thing I blogged about was Halloween, well, that makes me lame and lazy.  Truth be told, I haven't been that busy.  We had a really fantastic Christmas, fun family and warm weather. 

Jason is busy being 9, that means he pretty much knows more then me.  Including all knowledge about the solar system, that will come in handy when he grows up to be a blacksmith!
Ian is funny and a little nuts, he asks the deepest questions then he turns around and asks the weirdest things, that make no sense. "How many miles till the future".  But he melts the hearts of anyone he meets!
Matt is a super hard worker, and a piano master.  I think I am going to start a YouTube channel with his hymn arrangements. I just need to talk him into it.
I have been quilting and doing my hardest to make dinners, I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but cooking is NOT my strong point, but we are all trying and working on eating what I fix.  Last night Ian prayed that the food this time would be good (because they didn't like it when I made it last time), I am happy to report that it was good.  Glad he prayed for it!

3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I've missed your posts. Glad you're back!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

That's it? It's been four months and that's all we get? Fine, I'll take it. It's nice to hear yall are doing well.

Terri said...

Hehe Em... I will try harder!