Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Part 1 : Pre Summer

Labor Day weekend my Cousin Jill got married, we all had a wonderful time celebrating her wedding and partying down at the reception.  And oddly enough, I don't have pictures of the bride and groom, but I did get this cute one of my boys at the reception.  We had a blast catching up with aunts and uncles, but a huge perk was that my Parents came down for it! 
Unfortunately for them their car decided to breakdown just as we arrived at Brazos Bend State Park! We didn't really get to enjoy the weather or scenery but we did get to hang out.  I'm sure my parents didn't want to hang out waiting for a tow truck or our neighbors to come get us.  But at least the car didn't break down somewhere inbetween here and New Mexico.  We all has a bit of panic trying to figure out who to call for help,  then we realized that they had roadside assistance and on-star.  Oh, that's much easier then doing it yourself.



The school year ended and Mom and I got to see the Ian get his awards!  We loved Mrs High! She was the best teacher.

Jason came home with his.

The moment school ended, the boys got in my parents car (in the pouring rain) and headed off to New Mexico.

No comments: